Thursday, October 6, 2011

SDCC 2011 Exclusives | The Avengers Mini Mighty Muggs Collector’s Pack + Spider Man Mighty Mugg

I finally got my hands on these babies! Thanks to my friend JC Taruc!

The San Diego Comic-Con 2011 Exclusive The Avengers Mini Mighty Muggs Collector’s Pack includes five figures - 4 Mini Mighty Muggs [Hulk, Thor, Iron Man and Captain America] and a regular size Mighty Mugg Giant Man.

I really like the packaging - Giant Man's head sticking out of the box.

 Front 

 Top

 Back

 Mini Hulk

Mini Thor

 Giant Man

 Mini Iron Man

Mini Captain America


And for The SDCC Spider Man Mighty Mugg - What makes this different from the previous Spider Man Muggs is its removable cloth mask.



I will try to post photos of my updated Mighty Muggs Collection soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails